Nov 1, 2011

Revobet tips. October 2011. Results of the month.


As always at the end of the month we should summarize results...
Revobet tips service:
October 2011:
Total tips: 85
Total wins: 49
Total loses: 31
Total draws: 5
10%/bet
Total profit: 76.4%
I never allot one bet. To have the same profit, it is necessary follow one rule: the size of your one bet must be about 5-10% of your total money for betting.
I bet 10%, if you don’t want to risk, you can bet 5%. Don’t bet all money and don’t miss the bets even if you are not sure. Because sometimes strange bets are win, and matches ‘for sure’ can lose. During this month I earned 6 $ due your clicking into the advetirsement links on my pages. Thanks J  Some site visitors can’t believe that statistic is real and bets are free. In the next month I’ll prove you my opulence again. Here are some changes in the blog:
1.       Posts with paid tips will be updated during the day. Check post more often. If you have some forecasts you can write the comments, I’ll publish them in the post.
2.       Revobet tips service, is situated overhead, as earlier.
3.       I want to find a person, who can write interesting articles about football or bets. It can be matches analysis, football news, forecasts, bookmakers information etc. Publications will be every day.
4.       Guys, I wanna make this blog popular! You can advise your friends to visit it. You can post links on forums, sites and others. People attention is the best award!
Thanks to everybody, and good luck in the battle with bookmakers! J

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff, but it would be nice if you post those paid tips a bit earlier specially the best asian tip one because this is the tip interest me the most and of course your own tip is good... Thanks again...

    ReplyDelete